January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Wow... It is intimidating to start this blog!!

I have been reading blogs from all over the world for several years now, leaving comments and re-visiting time and again!

The blogs of Anna Spiro, Heather Clawson, Michelle Adams and most recently Reggie Darling come to mind.
The Dreamhouse blog was "my first", I stumbled across the blog researching the fantastic book Nordliv many years ago and was instantly hooked.

I hope to bring a little Scandinavian Simplicity and some International Trends to these pages, using this blog as my virtual inspiration board....
By the way...

Please be warned English is my second language; I have always been the worst speller in my native language. Forgive me if I miss spell a word or two!

I wish you a very Happy New Year!

Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...