May 10, 2010

Fashion



Here it is again, the subtle green color that has caught my eye several times!
Not only is Leigh's dress fantastic, but the fabric is a.maz.ing!!!

She is one cool fashion girl, always looking super!

Spent the day with a friend yesterday, it was a very impromptu decision, but we needed some Retail-Therapy!
As it turned out, we had so much fun, it completely took my mind of off..... whatever...
I almost forgot how much fun G is, I had a great day!!!

Thank you so much, you are a great friend G!

Natasha

Image via Stockholm Street Style

3 comments:

  1. I love that color green! It is just awesome. Beautiful images you always share. Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is gorgeous isnt it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Lazark. She is my hair-spiration, now that I can't really afford to get it cut...! Happy with that!
    xLouise

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...