June 23, 2010

Inspired by





.... "Life in the Fun Lane" and by all the beautiful images circulating the blogs of fresh cut lilacs! Wishing I could get my hand on a few branches, I did manage to find a tall fluted milk glass vase at an antique store this past weekend. I am looking forward to filling it with flowers in the next couple of weeks!

Check out this Canadian master of DIY; Holly's furniture transformations are fantastic, her life stories are funny, her house is beautiful (actually very Scandinavian), it's just an all around fun and happy blog!

Natasha

Image here

1 comment:

  1. We call them "Syrener" in Sweden! Our whole garden is surrounded by them! It is so beautiful in late may and begining of june and it smells wounderful!

    Have a beautiful day!
    Helena

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...