June 5, 2010

It's the weekend...


... and I just received a teaser email from Lonny magazine!
Oh, how I wish the issue was out already, so I could really dive in this weekend.... I guess I will just have to sit tight ;)

Just a few smart a.. comments on the cover;

Outdoor entertaining;
Well, here in Florida it was 96 degrees F yesterday, so that idea goes straight out the window (will have to save for the cooler months)!

Sell that house;
Are you kidding me? I just lived thru a kitchen renovation, and a Library wall installation, I am not going anywhere..... But there is always dreaming! (I am dreaming of a clean office and bedroom, now that things are, for the most part, in order downstairs...)

Summer at last;
OH YES!!! Not only is it super hot and humid, but I can't wait to go to the beach, have not been there for 117 years, which is really sad, considering people come from all over the world to enjoy what I live only 10 minutes from..... shame on me.

Image;
How fresh and pretty, so Summer and Crisp! Really looking forward to reading this issue in my newly, cleaned up office..... a girl can dream, can't she?

Have a fun weekend!

Natasha

Image via Lonny

3 comments:

  1. Reading your blogs are part of my "happy time" during the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I aim to please.....
    I am flattered that I am able to make someone happy, and perhaps inspired... Thank you for your comment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same.... I wait for it and it seems like forever between each issue! Hope you have had a fabulous weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...