August 28, 2010

Vacation time!!

Hi all, a quick note before I leave for a long vacation!
I have been looking forward to this trip for a while now, even counting down the days......






















What more appropriate than a few globes, as I will be traveling from the US to Denmark. Love the old world feel of this globe, perhaps it's the color......






















I guess the world is getting smaller, after all :)

I will be back in the end of September, wishing you all a wonderful early fall! Perhaps I will be checking in, perhaps I will post from my vacation, who knows... I have not seen my family in 2 1/2 years, so spending time doing nothing with them will be at the top of the list!! My Mr. Wonderful will be joining me at the end of the vacation, can't wait for that either :)!

Take care!

Natasha

Image #1 Hus & Hjem, Image #2 Canadian House & Home

4 comments:

  1. Dear Natasha,

    thank you for your nice comment, your blog is beautiful!

    Have a nice holiday and enjoy the time with your family in denmark.
    A nice country, we spend some days there in June!

    Best wishes
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful, wonderful trip, Natasha! XX!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful holiday! Have a gorgeous weekend too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How absolutely divine that you are going 'home'! I am going back to Sweden next week and can't wait. (traveling from Sydney)

    Have a gorgeous time with your family - I bet they are over the moon to see you!! And then come back and tell us all about it!! With lots of pictures please.. :)

    Kram
    Charlotta xx

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...