November 29, 2010

Sitting Pretty





















 
Love the color, love the fabric, love the hydrangea, love the rug, love the white.....

I have a few exciting posts up my sleeve this week; something about a new book, something about a fantastic photographer, something about an artist, something about a jewelry designer! All very artsy and fabulous!!

I will end the week with my first giveaway, so check back to read more and to see how to enter! (we are all so busy with gifts for everyone else, so this will be for you!!)

Let's have a fun start to the holiday season!!!

Natasha

Image via Lonny

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that chair, it's in my list, I'll buy one soon.
    Have a nice week.
    Hugs.
    Tereza

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that look! The chair colour is amazing. Have a wonderful day :-)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...