January 1, 2011

365, 238, 372.... +1


































....are they measurements?
Yes & No.....

Today, January 1, 2011, marks the 1 year anniversary of the Northern Light Blog! YEAH!! It's been 365 days, 238 posts later, 372 fantastic comments and one new job! What a year...

I have had so much fun posting, researching, commenting on all my favorite blogs out there, connecting with all you fabulous people who have been blogging much longer than I have. Northern Light has opened my eyes to art and artist from around the world. I have a new found admiration for photographers, how much work it really takes to do fantastic photography... subjects, lighting, color and composition. Interior designers who really know their craft are the biggest inspiration to me, and then there are the pioneers of the virtual magazines, you are doing an unbelievable job! I appreciate all you great writers out there!! I am only beginning to embrace writing, as you can tell... Overall, this has been such a learning experience!

I encourage you all to voice your opinion, leave a comment, how ever small, and know it is the comments and encouragement that makes the (blog) world go round!! Remember to give credit where credit is due, and let's have a great New Year!!

.... and what does Marion Cotilliard have to do with this post, you ask...? Absolutely nothing, I just totally LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this image by Ellen Von Unwert.

Natasha

Image via Dust jacket Attic

3 comments:

  1. Well those are some great numbers ! Happy new year!

    And I love Marion Cotillard and her amazing style...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Nastasha! I hope 2011 is all that you hope for xxx

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...