April 25, 2011

New on the virtual newsstand...


































Meet the new girl in town! How exciting is this... another new magazine, full of great reading material and fantastic images!!!

I am so proud to say Shari Miller of Little Blue Deer is the Art Director! I had the pleasure of working with Shari when I reached out to her to help with the Northern Light Blog header.
I could not have been happier working with her, and I am super excited to see what else she and the House of Fifty have up their sleeve.


































If the first issue is any indication, let me tell you, we are all in for a treat!

Check it out here!

Happy Monday reading!!

Natasha

Cover and artwork via Hose of Fifty.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for that tip off. Great little read! Loved the nursery post!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...