May 14, 2011

New Blog Love








... Meet Anna-Malin of Helt Enkelt Hos Mig! This blog is quintessential Nordic design, Nordic living and the photography is DIVINE!



Anna-Malin shares her home with us, one of my favorite spots is in her kitchen where she collects cups and bowls. They are displayed so many different ways through the year, depending on the season... I TOTALLY get this obsession with the Tine K products, they are just the coolest!!








































... Actually I am lucky to have a few of my own, but that will be a post for another day :)

How pretty is this little vignette? Hand picked Anemones, a tea light and a beautiful bowl, to me it doesn't get much better than this! Anne-Marlins photography is wonderful, she really understands how to capture that special Scandinavian light.
I encourage you to visit Helt Enkelt Hos Mig, I am sure you will enjoy the blog, and if you do not read Swedish, well then the translator button is your best friend :)

Go on... Go explore!!
Tell Anna-Marlin I sent you :)

Natasha

PS. For all those of you who left me a comment on the first version of this post (before the blogger problem), I am sorry to say, they are all gone and nowhere to be found, so please know, it's not that I didn't post your comment.... Sorry!

ALL images Anna-Marlin Photography

2 comments:

  1. hi,

    thank you so much! you made my day :)

    /anna-malin

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning blog x

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...