May 11, 2011

New on the virtual newsstand...






















... the new Lonny issue is live, as I am sure you know?!

I particularly liked the idea of Michelle's virtual Editors Letter, fun and new, at least to me :)
Check out how well the new Lonny Office has been done up, looks like a very inspiring place to work! BUT ultimately this little vignette won out as the image to post...

Enjoy reading the new issue, I went through it last night, and will probably return today, as there were so many inspiring articles to read!

Natasha

Image via Lonny

1 comment:

  1. The editors letter is very clever! What a great read..xx

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...