March 19, 2012

Have you noticed??

How exciting is this :) !! (I know, I know, it's the little things...)
There is a new look for your Pinterest page... have you had a chance to check it out yet??

 
I couldn't help but to screen shoot a few of my boards for you, 
just in case you have not visited the Northern Light Blog on Pinterest.... what are you waiting for ;)

Check 'em out when you have time...

And let me know which board is your favorite! I know, it's hard to pick just one!
I really like the For the love of... board, and also the Curb Appeal board.

Have fun pinning :)
Natasha

Images are screen shots of the Northern Light Blog boards on Pinterest.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Natasha,

    Hmmm, loving all your boards but prefer my little page back the way it was. Creature of habit maybe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just popped over to your pinterest boards & have signed up for all of my faves!
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...