May 7, 2012

Again... New on the Virtual Newsstand!






































Have you heard?? The brand new House of Fifty is live, and this anniversary issue doesn't disappoint!

I was touched by the article written by John D., husband of founding editor Janell Beals... dealing with a potential life changing decision myself, this was an uplifting read :)

... and the yummy and healthy food in the beginning of the magazine;
I will be making the Watermelon & Feta salad for sure!

Go ahead, head on over there and see for yourself.
Natasha

Image via HOF

3 comments:

  1. Hallo Natasha!
    I´m sitting here in Sweden reading my favourite blogs and suddenly I found your blog! I´m rather new in this world so it´s still a thrill for me to find interesting words and photos from an another continent.

    You take really lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just popped over to check it out - it looks like a good read ... thanks for the tip.
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete
  3. off to House of Fifty... Happy Wednesday

    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...