August 16, 2012

I'm Baaaaack....

It's been a fantastic trip to NYC, there is no arguing that... I have walked more than I care to share :), it's been super hot and humid... I have taken a lot of photographs, met some wonderful people and after a looooong trip home (four (!) flight delays, resulting in an arrival time well past midnight), I am spending some quality time in my house today, before starting back up tomorrow!

While I was away, Lonny magazine published their August 2012 issue.
I am sure you have all "been there, done that", but I am looking forward to a few moments of peace and quiet!

See you tomorrow!
Natasha

Image via Lonny

2 comments:

  1. welcome back, darling! glad you had a lovely time. xo

    caroline @ patagonia gifts celtic jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Hope you had wonderful trip. I love Lonny magazine!
    BoogieW from Boogie Woogie Design -blog.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...