August 30, 2012

Wedding Weekend!



































While you are reading this, my husband & I have traveled to Canada.
We have been invited to attend a wedding of a dear friend of my husband.

I am very much looking forward to the trip, as it also includes a little family time and catching up with a dear friend of mine, who now lives in Canada as well!




































As it turns out, this is the second wedding post within a week... & while I have no clue as to the decor of the wedding we are attending, I found these rustic and super pretty table top images to share with you.

PS. I am a big fan of birch trees, so the fact that these logs have made it to the table in such a classy way, well that just made me happy to see!!

Have a festive weekend!

Natasha

Images via Pinterest (I didn't take down the board, sorry!!)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Natasha!! I love to know you dropped by!
    You´re so cute and lovely. Thank you so much, sweety!

    I wish you a wonderful week!

    xoxo
    Carmen from Sao Paulo - Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natasha, Hope you had a lovely weekend and wedding. Just getting away is worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely table setting.
    I love looking at the flowers
    and table setting in weddings
    they are always gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...