January 25, 2013

Catching up!














































So while I am playing catch-up; Sending out long overdue emails, looking at floor plans, reviewing recently photographed product shots for a local Design Shop, I did steal a moment - while having a bite for lunch - to look at what is going on over on Pinterest. I came across this photo, that I pinned a few weeks back... reminds me of a similar - but much bigger - version in my parents home, of the house they live in, I believe it dates back to 1918. Cool way to preserve the history of a home, especially when they are hand drawn! Now all the plans are done by CAD, as I am sure you are aware...

TGIF!
Natasha

1 comment:

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...