February 20, 2013

Loving Orchids!



































I am more than a little obsessed with Orchids! I don't think I have ever met one I didn't like... It all started when I moved to Florida.

I am in the very lucky position to have several, ok... A LOT, in and around my house right now, and while I get to live with them, I thought I would share with all of you :) I have photographed all of the flowers and just posted a mini album on the Northern Light FB page, so check them out, you will be happy you did, I promise :) While you are there... LIKE the page, and share with your friends!!

The above lime colored Orchid, was a Birthday present from Mr. Wonderful last week, and I just love how bright it is!! Are you an orchid grower / fan / lover ??
Natasha

Image by NHH for Northern Light Blog

1 comment:

  1. You are not the only one being obsessed with orchids! I love them! I have several at home in Budapest and here in Florida I can enjoy them in parks and gardens.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...