March 17, 2013

A New DAY...



































It's been a long while since I set foot in the DAY Birger & Mikkelsen Flagship store in Copenhagen, but with the full on launch of DAY Home, I can hardly wait till my next visit!

The shop is a beautiful two story black & white space, with tons of natural light, amazing clothes and accessories. From time to time I have been able to find a little home accessory (one of my first purchases was a chinese calligraphy brush, with the most amazingly carved jade handle, before these were all the rage, and I still have it). 



I am so happy to see an expansion of the Home pieces... Pillows, art, accessories, something for everyone. Scandinavian coolness mixed with exotic flair, creating just the right mix of texture and interest. 



































While color is present in the Home Collection, the classic Black & White combo, so well known in Scandinavia, is ever present... lots of interesting patterns!

All images from the DAY Birger et Mikkelsen Blog. I encourage you to check it out, it's full of behind the scenes images, visits to Oslo and Hong Kong are just a few destinations featured. Enjoy!

Happy Sunday :)
Natasha

4 comments:

  1. Det blir alltid ett besök i den butiken när jag är i Köpenhamn. Ha en skön kväll! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous store and I love the classic black and white design. Having clothing and home decor in one place is brilliant. Thrilled to find and follow your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful monochromatic tones - absolutely gorgeous products!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a very happy Easter Natasha!

    Melissah

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...