December 17, 2013

Jewel Toned Christmas Sparkle









































A while back I came across this decked out Christmas Tree, with all the ornaments hung according to color, and I just LOVE the way it looked… I have tried to track down the original image, but to no avail, so when I saw this (above) image on Pinterest, I just had to share! What does your tree look like? Color, tradition, white, silver…?









































This year we do not have a tree, just too much to handle with a brand new baby, but if we did, I would love to have mixed all my silver ornaments with these rich purples and pinks!

Happy Tree Decorating :)
Natasha


Images via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...